The University of BayFord is managed by designated Board of Trustees and controlled by the academic and administrative leaders which include President, Provost, Deans and the Vice Presidents. All the governing members with the faculty ensure that whatever is done should fulfill the mission of the University of BayFord’s mission, advocate its core values and directs its operations and academic affairs.
- 35 Faculty members are awarded with Noble Prize
- 1400 Faculty members are employed and are working as full time, part time and visiting faculty.
- 12:1 Ratio of student to faculty.
- Student counsellors are available 24/7.
- International faculty members also teach at the University of BayFord who have experience in teaching at leading on-campus institutions of the world such as Brown University and Oxford University.
- Students are provided with frequent guidance and mentorship for Career Development.